Like ♥

2011年8月29日星期一

Hang Out With Ji Mui ♥

Continue !
Hahaha!!!
Today I'm hang out with my Ji Mui ~
Have Rslley,Connie,Ddepooh,Lay Khim,Chung Chi & Amanda ~


11.00am
I'm waiting Rslley come to fetch me ~
Hahaha!!!New Car ~
Myvi White Colour ~Then We go Kota Damansara .
Hard To Go !
Cuz is not comfrim the place at where must find ~
We reach Loud Speaker Karaoka at 11.30+am .
Choose the Morning Time sing 3 hours ~
The Price is ok only lo~not expensive also not cheap ~
Chew ~  


We start !
I like this song !
[ Ni Pei Zhe Wo De Shi Hou Xiang Zhe Ta - Claire Guo ] ~
New Song !
Then We Take A Pic !
Cheese ~
^^



 Yeah !


 No .2 ?


: p


Me & Ngai Ngai & Amanda ♥


Rslley & Ngai Ngai & Me & Amanda ♥


Amanda & Connie & Me ♥


Me & Amanda ♥


Amanda & Ddepooh & Me ♥


Me & Rslley ♥


Ddepooh & Me ♥


Ngai Ngai & Me ♥


Me ♥


Connie & Me ♥


Me & Amanda ♥


Yippee ♥


Me & Ngai Ngai & Amanda ♥


My Ji Mui ♥

Finally I love this song [ Wang Lee Hong - Ai Cuo ]
Sing By Amanda & Me ~
Feel Good ! Feel Touching !



Finish sing k we go Sunway Giza Mall ~
Is Nothing To Do !Just Eat The Tau Fu Fa Mix Tang Yuan ~



Later  We go MoMo Pradise Steamboat ~






5.00++ until 9.00++pm ~
Hahaha!!!
Cuz We Talk Talk Talk la !
Then Rslley fetch Zhong chi back  Connie home ~
Connie dont wanna go home , next stop go my house o~
Come Lor ~!
Hahaha!!!
I & Amanda see the MV [Dont Don - SJ & Max &Trax ] !
Finally We also love Max Sheng Chang Min !
That Sound ~ ><
We talking until 10.00++pm ~
Go Home La !
Say Good Bye ~ ^^


Today Is Happy !
Cuz I long time didnt with you all jor ~ [ Cuz exam.. ]
but I feel unhappy is ....feel i'm Useless !
Doing anything also cant success . . .
Haiz....

Tomorrow Go Seremban La ! Then Straight Go Malacca !
I listen my parent say 2moro go Seremban have sing k o~
Hahaha!!!!Sing K Again !
I want sing Old song ~
 


Waiting Me Lar ♥

没有评论: